Monday, April 10, 2006

Busy, busy.

I've been SO busy, and at times I've forgotten to post. The times when I haven't forgotten, I didn't have time. Isn't that always the way?!

For my Sockapaloooza update (yes, I'm still working on it, I promise!) I have one sock almost completed. I need to finish it (hopefully tonight while watching TV), and this week I should be able to start on the second one. Now it's a race against time to finish in time. Does anyone remember what the date is to send them off? I'm shooting for the second of May, but I think it's actually just the first weekend. I could be wrong, and I will check my original email again for the actual date.

Life has been turning in its kaleidoscope, making pretty colors and patterns, but not leaving much the same. There is so much to be done! I have to get started! I keep procrastinating and I procrastinate stopping! =0) Soon, I will stop. Today I will stop.

No comments: