Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's been too long.

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since last Friday. I swear I'll do better. I always say that. I have come SOOOO close to finishing the first sock for my SockapalOOOza pal. I've done the foot and am currently working on the leg part (it's a toe-up pattern). It looks lovely. I'll have to take some pictures (tonight!) and get them uploaded. I'm such a slacker.

However, I did finally get some pictures done last night of myself. It's for a press packet to send to Finland for a band. Long story short, I doubt I'll get it, but I'm sticking it out there anyway. The worst they can do is tell me no, and I don't have to pick up everything and move to Finland (which would have to wait until the end of summer anyway because of darling Hubby finishing his degree - he's so close!). I figure I have nothing to lose but time and energy putting this packet together and sending it off. The cash aspect is minor. It's like American Idol, but harder, since it's not a personal interview (to start with). I guess I should look at getting my passport, just in case, huh?