Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Time flies...

when you're really not that busy! Man, I feel like it's been ages. Maybe it has been. There are still more baby reports coming in...no worries for me...yet. As much as I'd love to have a little one, I know that all the work I do for others will never be reciprocated. I don't do it for that, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't do it at all. It just saddens me that there are so few people that I know that are crafters. I need to expand my friendship circle, and get to know some knitters. =0) They know what those hand-made gifts mean, and I think only someone who does it can TRULY appreciate the time and love it takes.

I ordered sock yarn on Saturday for my Sockapaloooza pal. I'm hoping to be able to be pattern searching later this week, and see what the yarn says to me. I always obey the yarn. It's easier that way. =0)

Pictures should be coming later this week as well. I did finally get those pictures from Wal-Mart, and only one roll really came out. The other was old and faded. I think I was in middle school when I shot that roll. Aahh...those were the days. I could go home from school, do homework, get a snack and go outside and play. Having summers off was the best.

No comments: