Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's been so long...

I can't believe I haven't posted again this week! How horrible is that?! In any event, the Jaywalker is coming along nicely. I'm making them a little smaller than I made the last pair, and I'm reading the directions VERY CAREFULLY. I have found that to be my biggest problem...I try to do too much too soon without the directions. Maybe I can take pictures tonight and post them.

Cedric is finally going to his new home tonight! The afghan and sweater will be following soon, but for now, it's just Cedric the elephant. I'm excited to see my friend's little boy. I'm sure he's absolutely adorable. Perhaps I should grab the camera and take some pictures to post of him and his sister (I'll have to ask mom first about the posting).

I'm wearing my first pair of socks today. I love these things. They're warm, comfy, and all around great. I never have to worry about my feet being cold.

I should be ordering some more sock yarn tomorrow...if all goes well. I need to get cracking on my Sockapaloooza pal's gift!

No comments: