So, I can tell you that I did not take one of these each day - there were a couple of days when I didn't take any, and some days when I took more than one. But, I'm learning more about good photos. At least I think I am.
|Treasures from Knit Night|
|Breakfast - yum!|
|A great goal for all mothers and wives|
|My precious Little Man|
|Would you believe - yarn? :)|
|Saturday's Lunch - homemade lasagna|
|Dessert for Valentine's Day|
- Finish my Oatmeal Sweater. I have a good start on it, and I just need to keep going. I added several inches (negative ease is NOT my friend) and so I want it to be a big comfy sweater.
- Finish my simple skirt. My mom suggested cutting off 6 inches, then turning it up about 6 more, to see if that's where I really want it, and then cutting off another 5, and adding a 2 inch hem. I'm just not happy with that solution. I think tomorrow night, it's going over to Sew Main Street with me, and I'm going to see if one of the lovely ladies there will help me tack it up so it will be even and I'll know where to cut it.
- Work on my sporran for my spoilee in the Outlander group on Ravelry. I have some ideas for her; I just need to get them all together and pack them up.
- File our taxes. It's not like we're going to owe - I'm just lazy. I always think it's going to take more time than it actually does. It never really takes me long and yet I always delay it. It's not like I don't like to do it either - I actually like filling in all the blanks and filing. I'm just lazy.
- Finish my purse, and possibly start another. I really just want to sew some more, and I have a couple of embroidery items to make. I'm trying to be as fearless in sewing as I am in knitting and crocheting. I'm just not there yet.