Monday, July 11, 2011

Figuring it out

I'm one of those odd people that has to set their mind to something in order to do it. I have a hard time staying focused, so it's really a surprise that I ever finish anything at all. I am easily distracted by the new stuff. I am actually shocked in some ways that I finished high school and college. School was always easy for me though. Speaking of which, I will be finishing my masters in the spring. I have 4 classes left, and I hope I can continue to finish objects as well as homework over the next few months. All that, plus two small kiddos, and a full-time job, leaves little time for fun. However, hubby and I have several fun trips planned between now and then, and I should be able to relax while doing all this. It's a delicate balancing act, but it can be done. Now I'm off to finish a project and take care of two children who should be asleep. :)

No comments: