Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December

This is my second greatest finished object - I don't think 000 size needles can compete.

So, other than this, my days have been filled with my first great FO, who is now potty trained, job hunting, school and knitting. Yes, I do manage to find time to knit. I recently finished the top down raglan from the Spud and Chloe blog. I loved it so much, I bought the book Custom Knits and started Pink.

It's a new month, and I have new goals. Obviously, a day job would be terrific. In the meantime, I refuse to be left out in the cold. I plan on updating the blog regularly, school will also take up a lot of time, and then there are the kids. Christmas is also quickly approaching, which means a few gifts to be knit (it's surprisingly cheaper when you have the time to knit). I plan on utilizing my time wisely while still at home. I have already started some projects to organize the house, and more of those will come as the month progresses. Today begins a new month, and a new committment. When I can get the good camera back, I will take pictures of the next few FOs I should have completed (yes, I can actually finish a project). I do enjoy being a process knitter, but there are times when FOs really boost your morale. Perhaps I will even have pictures of the FOs with their intended recipients. Maybe traffic will also pick up around here. :) Although this blog is more for me, I hope to reach some and help where I can.


No comments: