Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Organization

It's killing me...I think for the rest of the week I'm spending every waking moment possible downstairs cleaning, throwing away and organizing. I can never find what I need when I need it. I spent a good 30 minutes this morning looking for some yarn (found), a coupon book (not found) and a tape (not found). This is distressing.

I've almost finished the edging on the Baby I.Q. Afghan; there's about 1 square left to DC around in white, and then it's time to SC around the whole thing in black. In my search this morning, I did find 2 more skeins of black and another skein of white. I also found a skein of sock yarn that I knew I had, but couldn't find. I cannot remember the type of sock yarn that it is, only that it was on sale because it was the last one of its dye lot, and I bought it to make a pair of children's socks. Since I now have a child, it looks like he's getting a new pair of socks. It's a multi-colored bright sock yarn...and that's about all I can remember. I remember I bought it from the Yarn Garden in Lawrenceville, and it was on sale. It's pretty...and bright...it will do well for socks for either a boy or a girl, so I think I'm good to go.

No comments: