Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gone!

I just got back from the post office. It was sent on time. How's that?! It's not everything I would have liked for it to be, but it's all the necessary items. I would have preferred to have picked up little things for my sockapalOOOza pal, and sent all of them as well. Oh well, who's to say I can't find little things now and send to her? I can always send more; I just couldn't send less. I also included a nice card and a letter. It's rare these days to send letters anymore; people just email. I miss handwritten letters.

I guess it's time for the next knitting project...what shall it be? Perhaps I'll post a poll and see what others think. I have a pair of Cigar gloves, a purple sweater, a mohair/wool sweater, baby items, and at least 2 crocheted elephants to do. I'm thinking I'm going to start on the baby things and elephants. I'm going to do one red and white elephant for a lady at work, and a pink and white elephant for my friend and her little girl. I think I'll just do two, one for each...I have plenty of yarn for it. I also found this pattern yesterday, and had to print it for more than the obvious reason. That's another story for another day...maybe tomorrow's storytime. =0)

No comments: