Friday, June 24, 2005

Vacation

Well, the week's almost over. I have no idea where the time went, but I know I enjoyed every peaceful minute of it. I started a list last night on the projects I have going...it was a long list. I didn't realize I had so many projects! Here's the list:

  • Mohair sweater - about 2% complete
  • Socks - about 20% on #1
  • Purple sweater (reshaping the neck) - 30%
  • Marvin the Paranoid Android - 30%

Then there's all the projects waiting to be started:

  • Raspberry & Cream (2 skeins creme & 1 raspberry Cascade 220 Superwash)
  • Buttonhole bag
  • Shapely Tee
  • Kid socks
  • Cardigan
  • Wrap
  • Eyelash wrap

As you can tell, there's plenty to keep me going! Let's hope I can get something accomplished soon! I think I'm going to try and finish all the current projects before the end of summer, and get started on Christmas stuff. Some days it's easier to make gifts than to buy them. I'm considering getting the Last Minute Gifts book and making something for everyone out of it. I'm also considering getting my head examined, but that depends on insurance. =) Seriously, though, I'm hoping that by Christmas we'll have a house! That will be fun and exciting, especially since we're planning on having Christmas at our place this year. That means I'll be a busy girl! Let's hope not so horribly busy I miss blogging!

No comments: