Thursday, October 18, 2018

How long has it been?



I don't know about you, but things keep getting crazier around here. Before I knew it, it was October, and now the month is already half gone! I think I have taken on too much, so after some debating, I plan on scaling back after this month. The holidays are crazy enough without adding to it. I have been taking classes for my doctorate, and that will have to go. I will continue teaching for now, but after next semester, that's going too. I need to focus on our home, or what we call our home, for now. I thought I had stuff down, but the more things continue, the less control I have. I don't want to be a Type A, but I don't want stuff in utter chaos either. Sometimes life gets busier without adding to it.

Image may contain: flower, plant and nature

So, I leave you with an image of fall. I have been knitting and crocheting, and reading. Because I am splitting my free time between the three, none have a lot of progress. I hope to change that after the holidays.

No comments: