Saturday, August 26, 2017

Teaching

I started teaching this past week.  I began teaching a course at the local college, and it has been an adventure.  It is helping teach my children some time management.  I did not choose the book, and there are issues with some of the materials.  But, I am working through all the issues.  Fortunately the students are being patient as well.

This means that knitting time is more precious than ever and with Christmas less than 100 days away, attention has been focused on Christmas gifts.  I feel decent progress has been made so far.  I have 3 pair of socks done, and a gift for one of the children.  Yarn has been ordered for more gifts.  I wanted to do 2 gifts for everyone, and I may have time, but we will see.  What are your plans for the fall?

No comments: