Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy New Year!

It's a new year!  Happy New Year!  I hope you have a wonderful year, and that this new beginning inspires you to conquer something new.  I know it has for me.  This year, I am opening an Etsy shop.  I took some pictures yesterday, and I think they turned out alright.



It was a bit overcast, but it wasn't too bad.  I still have some more to do before the shop is ready, but I'll keep you posted.  I may be linking this blog to the shop, and to the shop's website.  There's still a good bit to do, but before the end of the month, everything should be launched.  I would like to wait until it's all perfect, but if I do that, it will never happen.  So, the best thing to do is dive in with both feet.


I have a few things to open with, and I'll add more as I make them.  I am also planning on getting into some craft fairs this year.  It promises to be a fun and busy year.  Let's make the most of it.

No comments: