Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Ravelry

I am trying to use Ravelry a bit more to remember things.  There are lovely patterns that I have forgotten, and now I have changed my queue to help me remember.  I should document my current projects a bit more, but I just haven't yet.  I plan on it.  I just finished these socks last night:


I will have to weave in the ends, and post a picture of the finished ones.  They are blue and purple tweed.  I can't even remember the yarn I used, but it was very nice.  Next up, a purchased pattern:


This is a new shawl called Over the Sea to Skye.  I purchased the pattern last night, and am currently working on it in a deep teal color, and then plan on working it again in a charcoal.  So far, the pattern is easy and lovely.  I'm actually working it in Nature Spun, which is a fingering weight, but the pattern calls for dk weight.  Am I changing anything else?  No, not this time.  Maybe when I do the grey, but I am checking to see how big this one turns out.  How about you?  What are you working on?

No comments: