Let's see how I did on my January Goals:
1. Little Man's birthday Sweater: completed.
2. Socks for me: started, but not yet done.
3. Slippers for me: knit, but not felted.
4. Cleaning a little each week: not so much - fail.
5. Blogging at least twice a week: so far, so good.
Not too bad, really. Work was really rough the first few days of the month, so the fact that I got a good bit of knitting done is pretty impressive. I also had a cold, which didn't help much. When you feel bad, you don't really want to do much of anything. I still can't find my camera - please don't hold it against me. I'm hoping to find it soon. It has mysteriously disappeared. I'll list some February goals next time (along with some pictures).