Monday, August 26, 2013

Behind






I'm behind on my Postcards for August, but I've been knitting dishcloths like crazy.  I have 9 for Christmas gifts (WAY faster than socks), and I'm taking a small break from Christmas knitting to see if I can crochet a few for the Women's Conference at my church.  They always do drawings with little gift bags, and what would be better than a couple of crochet washcloths, a nice soap, and maybe a heated rice bag for your neck?  A little pampering is what every woman needs.  So, I'm trying to get 6 dishcloths crocheted, and then I'm going to get a stack of fat quarters and see how many of the lovely neck warmers I can sew up.  Fortunately, they're fast, and the soap is easy to come by, if you know where to look.  What have you been working on recently?  Any gifts for anyone?

No comments: