Friday, June 06, 2008

Time Flies...

as does the knitting when you're at home and not at work! So, things got bad, and I'm home. It's nice, but it can't last forever. I've already finished SO many projects...a Baby Surprise Jacket, baby hat, 2 surprise items for someone's birthday this month, a pair of Cigar gloves for my brother (which got sent along with the Fetchings for my SIL), and I'm working on a Hemlock Ring Blanket. Now's the time for me to do a bunch of stuff, because I doubt that once I find another job I'll have the time to do it. It's fun being home though. I enjoy getting up every morning and spending the day with my baby (he will always be my baby, no matter how old he is). Hopefully pictures will follow. Obviously, I don't post often when at home...too much knitting going on to post! :)

No comments: