Thursday, December 20, 2007

Grr...Argh...

I think I'm going to start planning Christmas for next year now. Last Christmas, I was too busy being pregnant to plan for this year. This time around, I'm going to attempt a countdown, and make more gifts. Making gifts seems to be an easier proposition for me, since people can always use a hat, gloves, scarf, and socks. Socks are one of those gifts you can repeat, but since you make them, you can make them different even though it's the same. Make sense? Sock knitters know what I'm talking about. They're also great because the project itself is portable. I'm contemplating a few other items, bigger projects, but I'm not sure how much I really want to tackle in 2008. I'm hoping next year will be a slower year for me. I kow I won't have a baby due, and I should be able to bypass the 4 weddings. The funeral is not something one can predict, so oh well to that one. I'm off to finish some Christmas shopping!

No comments: