Friday, August 11, 2006

Another post?!

I know, crazy, isn't it?! A second post this week. Well, I'm in week 17 of pregnancy, and I have an ultrasound on the 21st for growth. I think my doctor was a little concerned because I lost 4 pounds in a month, for a net gain of 1 pound so far. I'm not trying to lose weight. I swear I'm not. I'm eating healthier for the baby, and more frequently, because I'm hungry. I'm also trying to unpack, so I'm a little more active on the weekends. I could also be a little dehydrated, since I know I haven't been drinking as much water as I should.

I finally have the bottom border completed on the blanket, and I completed the set-up row for the Hoover blanket. I'm going to use tomorrow to knit a lot on it, and hopefully it'll be done for the woman's shower at work on the 21st. Maybe, but don't hold your breath. The sofa has gotten extremely uncomfortable for long periods of time to me, and I don't have a comfy chair to sit in. If someone has a nice chair and sofa set in the Atlanta area they'd like to dispose of, please post a comment and I'll contact you! I've been trying to get a new sofa for a while, and haven't found one yet that's in our price range (free is about what we can afford).

No comments: