Friday, November 30, 2007

Success!

I finally was able to turn the heel on the Baudelaire. That was this morning. It finally clicked for me...all hail Cookie A., Queen of the Socks! For whatever reason, it wasn't working for me yesterday. I was taking too many of the directions and adding them together.

I'm hoping the Baby I.Q. Afghan will have some progress this weekend. I was going to see my friend yesterday, but her little one had a touch of jaundice, so they were heading to the doctor instead. I hope that when I get over to her place, the blanket will be done.

I still need to finish Sheldon for another friend. I also have a Christmas present on the needles, and plans for at least one more. I'd like to get 2 more done, but that might be pushing it. We'll see what gets done.

No comments: