Saturday, November 24, 2007

Baudelaire

Well, the Baudelaire socks are well on their way. It looks like the Cascade 220 Superwash is doing well in it. I haven't decided about the hot pink Cascade yet...perhaps another one of Cookie's patterns.

Hopefully Christmas will be lots of knitting related items. I also asked for some quilting things, but mostly knitting items. I put on there needles, books, yarn, and some kits. I probably shouldn't sit so long to knit, but it's one of the few things I do for myself. I do housework and play mom, not to mention being at work. I was saved from myself today. I went by the LYS and they were closed. I was hoping to find them open and I was going to check out some sock yarn for the little one and possibly some new needles. The #2s I have are split. Well, one of the needles splintered on the end, and it's EXTREMELY sharp and painful if caught under a nail on accident. On the bright side, it would keep potential theives out of my purse...simply by being stabbed by knitting.

No comments: