Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update - Day 21 of NoBloPoMo or whatever...



Here is what was done (albeit a bad picture) of the progress of the Black Diamond Sock. It is no more. The back wasn't looking nice (not comfy next to the foot) and although I could have started it over - AGAIN - it just wasn't happening. I think the Cascade wants to be something else. I'm going to check through my patterns, and I'm thinking about attempting the Baudelaire with it. I have family coming for Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping to get in some knitting time before they arrive and while we wait on the turkey tomorrow. I have a Christmas list to make, and TONS of stuff to do tonight. There's a cheesecake to bake, dressing to make, a table to set and decorate, and cleaning to be done. It will be a late night, but I can sleep in in the morning. More updates to follow!

No comments: