Monday, December 03, 2007

Progress...but not where it should be

Well, I made progress, but it's all on Baudelaire. I did NOTHING on the Baby I.Q. Afghan this weekend. I didn't even repair my baby's afghan. Most of the weekend, I was incapacitated due to a front moving through. I am the local barometer for the area apparently. Between the killer headache and nausea, I spent most of Saturday in bed. Sunday I finally got up and was able to do a few things, mostly get ready for the Children's Choir Christmas program we had at church last night. It was short, but went fairly well. It wasn't bad for a first year program. I'm hoping next year will be more involved, and we did manage to pack the chapel at church. If we do a bigger program next year, we may need the sanctuary. In any case, I'm hoping to do something on the afghans today. Or I'll finish the first Baudelaire sock...whichever. I need to be knitting on holiday and gift items, but I just can't seem to make myself get there. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll make some progress on something other than a sock.

No comments: