Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Creativity

I've been in a creative mode, or trying to be. Is that contradictory? In any case, last night I started writing. I think I'm trying to create from what I have. There are so many projects lying around the house waiting for me to get started, or get finishing. In any case, I'm hoping to get some things accomplished, instead of looking for something new to start. I have cross-stitch, crochet, knit, and sewing/quilting projects to work on, and hopefully I can get some of them finished. I also hope to incorporate some painting, drawing, cooking, baking, and writing into the mix.

My friend had her son yesterday, so the Baby I.Q. Afghan is needed quickly. Guess what I'll be working on for the next couple of days?! I hope I can get it done this week! I don't know how so many people get so much done and flip FOs off their needles with such speed! Do they work outside the home? If I worked at home, I could be making stuff all the time. Even just one day a week would propel my knitting and crocheting into a whole new dimension.

I think I'm going to go with Renee, and try to Pay It Forward. Here's the deal:


The idea of the exchange is I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this blog post requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise (probably sooner rather than later however)! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog - this means you must have a blog, sorry blogless readers.


Enjoy!

No comments: