Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Very little progress to report

I have worked very little on any project the past couple of days. I managed to get a couple of rows done on the Baudelaire, but other than that, nothing is moving forward, because of work. I have however, managed to figure out a better way to knit the Starbucks bird. Remember that? It hasn't been completely forgotten...it was just put on hold. Fortunately, work was slow a week ago, and I managed to re-chart the increases, and I'll be test knitting it before long. Hopefully after the first of the year, I'll have a cute little bird to show you!

I spent about 2 hours last night putting away the Thanksgiving decorations (yes, some of them were still out) and started decorating for Christmas. The living room and dining room are almost done, and that leaves the kitchen, sunroom, and the rest of the house. It's less about putting things out currently and more about putting things away. It's slow going, but it's going. Tonight I'm deciding between choir practice and going home to put things away. We'll see...a lot of it depends on how late I stay at work tonight.

No comments: