Friday, August 18, 2006

Weekend of Cleaning and Knitting...

Hopefully I can get some knitting done this weekend. I have about 2 inches of the center done for the baby blanket. I also have some cleaning and baking to do (early in the morning, since it's so hot) and hopefully I can get more than 2 more inches done. I can't believe it's taking me SOOOOO long to do this baby blanket. Of course, I haven't touched it in a few days. I've been too tired to do much of anything. I feel better though today. I'm going home and I'm going to do a few things (purging a few places around the house) before bed tonight. Hopefully that will open up the rest of the weekend for knitting. Saturday night is definitely going to be a knitting time. I love knitting while watching the British Sitcoms on public television on Saturday night. I'm excited, because according to the schedule online, they're bringing back 2 of my favorites, The Vicar of Dibley and Last of the Summer Wine. I love Dawn French. Her knitting book is awesome. =0)

No comments: