Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tired Progress

I'm so tired. I keep trying to push just a little, but last night I gave up and went to bed at 8:30. I have about 2 inches of the pattern completed on the blanket. I also seriously need to start reviewing and memorizing the words for the opera I'm in. I'm supposed to be memorized by Labor Day weekend.

I have a sonogram on Monday, and I'm taking a half day off work. It's in the middle of the afternoon, and it seems like a better option than trying to cram a whole day into half, and getting all stressed out before a doctor's appointment.

I posted a few comments on some lists, and got a good idea. Instead of sweaters, I could make some shawls, since I may become hot-natured in the winter, and I can still wear the shawls after the baby's born. I just need to find my Vogue knitting book, and check out some stitches. I might see about borrowing my brother's Stitchionary, and creating my own. It's always cheaper when you make it up.

No comments: