Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fun planning

There's an oxymoron for you: fun planning.  It sounds like a contradiction, but in reality, it's not.  I have been looking on Pinterest, which is dangerous for any crafty person, and finding ideas for the new year in being organized.  I love the idea of the Bullet Journal, and went to get a composition journal.  It's a simple investment, and an easy one.  The website suggests one that is way more expensive, but I just made a simple $2.89 investment from Office Max.  That way, if it isn't for me, I didn't spend $30 on one.



I'll see how it works for a month or two.  It will be lighter to carry around in my purse than my Day Runner, but I got a refill for that one too.  I'm going to use that one at home, and the Bullet Journal at work.  I can transfer things weekly into the Day Runner, and use the Day Runner more for business ideas.  I don't mean "business" as in work; I mean "business" as in my own.  It's been an idea my hubby and I have been kicking around for a couple of years, and this year, we're going to be intentional about it.  It's hard with three children and a house - but we have to be more intentional about a lot of things.  Have you started planning for the new year?  How do you plan?

1 comment:

Jolie said...

I love your idea of being intentional! I need more of that. I do hope 2015 is a happy and prosperous year for you and yours. Thinking of Christmas and your household with three young children makes me smile.