Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Resolutions...or Goals...or Something for January

I've seen a lot of debate about making "resolutions" versus "goals" for the new year.  Whatever you call it, it's always nice to start with a fresh page for the new year.  I have a few myself for the month of January:


  1. Little Man's Birthday Sweater, which I already started
  2. Socks for me
  3. Slippers for me
  4. Organizing the house, little by little each week
  5. Blogging at least twice a week
This list hopefully will continue to rotate, and I'll make progress on all the items listed above.  Can you keep me accountable for #5?  If I don't blog at least twice week, then send me a message via Ravelry (angelfire212).  Maybe that will help me out!  Sometimes I just quite honestly forget. How about you?  Do you have any New Year's resolutions or goals?

No comments: