Monday, January 14, 2008

Above and Beyond

I have so many projects that I already have underway and want to complete by the end of the year! How am I ever going to make time and get them all done?! Well, one of the first things I'm trying to do is become a regular at my LYS knit night. I've been going to The Whole Nine Yarns in downtown Woodstock for 2 weeks, and so far so good. Even if I only stay an hour, it's time away from home where I can focus on knitting. Next, I'm trying to get as many errands done during the week on my way home as possible, so I don't have to do them on the weekends. This means hopefully I can focus more on crafting then as well. I'm going to bring my sewing machine upstairs so I can use it (it's a little too cold right now to be sitting downstairs with no heat!) and hopefully I can even put Little Man in there with me and let him play while Mommy sews. I have figured out a pattern for a quilt...although I'll still be fine-tuning it. I think it will work out nicely, and if I am smart about when I buy the fabric, it shouldn't be that expensive either. I'm trying to base it off of one fat quarter I have that I really want to showcase. Unfortunately, I only have one, and I don't know if I can find the fabric again. Oh well...back to day-dreaming!

No comments: