Monday, February 05, 2018

Timeliness

It has been a while since I posted, because the past two weeks have been crazy. I started teaching again,  my doctoral classes started, my Biblical counseling track started, and I have started preparing for the Ladies' Retreat at our church. Not to mention all the issues our church has had. Our pastor and music minister left, some of the members who held positions have left, and there are lots of holes to fill. So between external factors and regular cooking/cleaning/homeschooling factors and last week's insane weather causing sinus issues, I haven't been able to do much crafting. I am about a quarter done with my Woodland blanket. It sounds like a lot, but considering that it is supposed to be almost done, it really isn't. My V-neck Boxy  is still waiting, and I have a sleeve done on Little Man's birthday sweater. I still have not wound the yarn for that yet. I hope to catch up a bit after February with knitting and crochet goals. My reading goal is off to a good start - I have already read 2 books this year. I have at least 2 more to read before next week (they are short). But books are books.

No comments: