Friday, February 23, 2018

Rocky

It has been a little while since I last posted - I've been busy. Not busy knitting or crocheting, unfortunately, but busy with life. We all have these seasons. This is one of mine. Hubby and I are still waiting for a new job/place to live. I am still working, albeit slowly, on craft projects, homeschooling the three littles (although they are not so little anymore at 11, 7, and 3), teaching a class at the local college, church, and now taking a class for my doctorate. That is a lot of reading and writing. I don't mind quite so much, but I think once my teaching class is done, the other can retain my focus easier. I enjoy writing, which is part of the reason I have this blog.

I am still working on my Cosy Woodland Blanket, and am a little more than 1/3 of the way done. I am on color 40 of 117, I think. Then there is the border to be done. I wish I had a place to put all of my crafting things together, and hopefully one day soon I will. Living where we are, space is limited, but I saw a picture of something I wish I had time to play with from a few years ago:


My loving hubby bought me some Wollmeise Sock Yarn, and it is buried somewhere (like everything else). A beautiful blue and dark brownish-grey. My mind flits from project to project, and one day I will get to all my stash, I think. Provided that I live that long. =) We sometimes have stash beyond our life expectancy, but I would like to think mine is manageable, provided that I live until at least 80. Haha!

No comments: