Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. The presents knitted were well received, even by my mother (long story, but she usually doesn't appreciate homemade gifts). One gift was not finished in time, and gifted in its unfinished state. My SIL was the recipient, and was so happy. She was actually going to ask me to make her a scarf, so knowing I was working on one for her thrilled her to no end. Hopefully pictures will be available soon.

I had a terrific Christmas, and was given some yarn and a swift. I look forward to creating something with the gifted yarn. There were other non-knitting related gifts, and one in particular was extraordinary. My loving hubby gifted me witih a restored doll from my youth. This was my first doll, and she had been in some disrepair for several years. Now, she is fixed. It was a perfectly wonderful gift. We even had snow on Christmas (a rarity around here).

I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours, and may the New Year hold many more blessings.

No comments: