Friday, July 23, 2010

Changes

I'm slowly but surely changing things...as you can tell by the new updates. I'm still working on it, but it's a start. I have pictures - I just need to download them from my camera to my computer. It's a process. I'm close to being done with EZ's Pi Shawl. The last section feels like it's taking forever. I have 5 rows left, plus the edging. So far, so good. I have to hurry though, and that makes me want to do nothing but knit...including ignoring school work and housework. Thus far, I've been successful in not avoiding either, and keeping up with things. I'm hoping maybe this weekend I can take a little time to relax and knit for a while. I'm not counting on it though. I have too much to do. I do hope to update the blog a little more and get a few pictures up (just have to download them to the computer...really, 15 minutes is all I need to make time for...perhaps on Sunday).

Baby's doing well, as is Little Man. He's getting over a little sinus issue, and Hubby has now picked it up (maybe it's actually a cold that I'm immune to?). If I didn't have to work (and since I probably won't have a job soon, that statement might be "since I am out of work"), I could get SOOO much more done. Work seems to get in the way of life. I have painting, cleaning, knitting, cooking, baking, sewing, crocheting, and learning I want to do, and work takes up most of my day. I guess that's just life. It kinda sucks like that.

Good news - a new concert for us to go see! Well, actually, it's not NEW, it's the second leg of a tour that we didn't get to see the first time because I passed out. Twice. Long story...but the EMT was partially to blame. Anywho, we're going again and it should be fun since we'll have at least one other person with us. This fall will ROCK! :)

No comments: