Friday, February 24, 2017

Dragons be here

I am working on Little Man's dragon, as well as his sweater.  The sweater is easier to travel, as I am just knitting the body, and have about 8 inches left before the ribbing (read great TV knitting).  But the dragon takes more focus.

I have completed several parts, and am working on the arms with fingers.  The construction is different for me, which means it is a learning opportunity and takes concentration.  I had to label several items as well.  The best thing is that I had little pieces of paper and safety pins ready to go from the Master Crocheter's program. 

After I finish the dragon and sweater, I have several projects that are waiting.  I have items for my Etsy shop, items for myself and even something for Christmas waiting!  It is all just a matter of time.  What are you working on?

No comments: