Saturday, April 05, 2014

Good heavens

I knew it had been a while since I posted, but I didn't realize how long it had been until today.  I have good news - I did find my camera last night.  Then, the computer broke.  I figured out how to turn it back on, which is how this is showing up now.  I still have to make it a permanent fix, but at least it's on.  I finished, and I mean FINISHED, 3 baby cardigans.  I also knitted up a bib and washcloth.  I'm trying to keep my projects easy and practical.  I made 3 of these:


They turned out lovely.  I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

For now though, I hurt.  I've been working late, and it's causing a lot of physical discomfort.  It'll go away, and I'll be okay, but I'm just worn out.  I'll update about current projects later too.  For now, this will just have to do.

No comments: