Wednesday, August 28, 2013

In which I am tired and still have a lot to do


I figured out that crocheting the washcloths take about half the time that knitting them does, and I have switched to doing this.  I'm adding some to my "to make" list, but knowing that they take very little time, and with the time that I have saved, I'm not so worried.  I finished Princess's birthday sweater - weaving in ends and sewing on buttons (purely for decoration and at her request they're Hello Kitty buttons).  She's turning 3 in a few days, and she also wanted a washcloth, in pink (is there any other color for a princess?).

I've noticed I've been slacking on the pictures, but feel like writing for the moment.  I'm getting together some lovely gifts for the women's retreat at my church, hopefully.  I'm hoping that I can get out of work on time and make it up to the retreat before dinner.  That's going to be tricky - the leaving work on time part.  That's always a challenge for me.  I attempt to be on time, but usually fail.  I'm not horribly late, just 5-10 minutes most of the time, but that bothers me.  I try to correct it.  But with two children, it's hard.

No comments: