Monday, November 21, 2011

Trying

It's so close to Thanksgiving - I'm trying so hard to get stuff done. It's not all coming together; things are taking longer than anticipated, both at home and at work, and there aren't enough hours in the day. Isn't there something to help that? Tonight, I'm going to knit, rather than cook. I think tomorrow night might find me skipping Knit Night and cooking instead. I still have cleaning to do and time is running out. Fortunately, most of the cleaning is detail stuff - nothing major. We're changing out a few regular recipes at the table on Thursday; nothing major, just new recipes using the same flavors - cranberries, sweet potatoes and stuffing. The turkey is getting an update as well - a little more spice rather than so plain. It should turn out really well. Hopefully, I can update over the weekend and let you know how things turned out. And, perhaps I'll even have an FO for you! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: