Monday, February 27, 2006

Sockapaloooza update and other schtuff

Well, I finally received the order from Knitpicks on Friday. The colors are beautiful. Now I just have to find a pattern for my sock pal that will show off the beauty of the yarn. I also ordered some of the Wool of the Andes for a sweater. You remember the mohair and wool sweater I wanted to create? I now have the wool, and the mohair. I resisted temptation this weekend to cast on yet another sweater and try to finish the two things that are currently on the needles. If I don't resist, I'll have 10 projects going, and I won't be making any progress on any of them.

I did cast on for my purple sweater, and I found pictures proving that at one point, I did finish the sweater. I don't have any of me wearing it, but I'm working on a different style, and providing that I finish it timely, I'll do pictures of that on. I'm still plugging away on the Jaywalkers, and maybe I'll upload some pictures of those tonight as well as the start of the new sweater.

I have pictures to post, but I didn't bring them to work with me. Fortunately for you, ;) I have lots to download on my new iPod tonight, and I can post while I'm downloading. I have several podcasts that I want, and I just have to download them onto the iPod and listen to my heart's content. I also need to copy some CDs on it, and I figure that will last me a good long while with 30 GB. Of course, I'll probably fill it up before I realize it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing about my iPod. (Well, it's 60GB, but still.) Then I went nuts and downloaded CD after CD, until I had over 48 hours worth of music. I think I'd used up about 2.5 Gb.
I haven't gotten into the podcasts yet - do you listen to knitting ones? Which ones are they?